Monday, September 16, 2013

*REVIEW* The Other C-Word By MK Schiller



Can she overcome her consuming desire for him? Can he make her comfortable with the other C-word…commitment?

Marley Mason is dreading the arrival of the new business consultant. After all, this man will most likely outsource her job to China. The last thing she would expect is a case of mistaken identity, leading to false accusations of kidnapping when she attempts to pick up the wrong man at the airport, or worse…that she would have such a visceral reaction to the right man.

Rick Randy is super sexy, scandalously flirty and perfect masturbation material, but a relationship is out of the question. Rick is contracted on a temporary basis to fix Marley’s ailing company, then pull out, although as he expresses to Marley, pulling out is difficult for him, in more ways than one! Marley’s feelings range from utter confusion to intense contemplation as Rick charms his way into her life. All of those C-words Marley can control, but it’s the other C-word she fears—commitment.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18335969-the-other-c-word

---------------
REVIEW
5 STARS

  There comes a time when you read a book and the chemistry between the characters is blown out of the park.This is that book.Marley has to go pick up Rick  from the airport..he is coming in to help the company where she works.Marley just might be out of a job once he is done.One check against Rick.Once at the Airport hilarity ensues as she almost takes the wrong man to her car.Rick just keeps getting Checks against him.I wish I could write and tell you all about them but seriously it would give away the book.Let me just tell you that The Other C-Word is a serious book with humor.I have never laughed so hard at some things Marley,rick or her mother said.Then the whole cat issue around the table.Whew.Just read it.You will understand.

  The writing was amazing.I was enthralled and felt like I was part of the family and I wanted to be around that table at dinner time.My heart broke for Marley when I found out why she didn't do commitments.All around a 5 star read.I could not put it down and would definitely recommend this book to all my readers.It is a Mature read with some pretty HOT scenes.I look forward to reading more by M.K. Schiller.

No comments:

Post a Comment